Friday, May 22, 2009

I PASSED!!!!!!

I passed the praxis....I Passed The Praxis....I PASSED THE PRAXIS!!!! I passed....I Passed...I PASSED!!!!!
I PASSED THE PRAXIS!!!!!!

I made a 140...I needed a 136....This is probably the worst I've ever done on my test in my entire life. Definitely the worst I've ever done on a test I studied for, or I should stay studied like a CRAZY person for. But, I don't even care...I PASSED!!!!!!!!!

I did better on middle school. I made a 183...I needed a 150 to pass. So I'm SET...I'm gonna have a job!! YIPEE!!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah Frances said...

YOU DID IT!!! Now go celebrate! You deserve it!

EddieDub said...

Congrats Sarah! This test isn't easy. If you know anybody who's taking the Praxis I, there's a cool site that helped me called TeachRite. www.teachrite.com