Monday, May 18, 2009

Absent...

So I know I've been absent this week. It was a hard week. Saying goodbye and SIFAT sucked. I'm going to miss them all so much...it's even a little bittersweet that I can't hide in the closet from my stalker anymore. The only benefit to leaving SIFAT was that I got to head up to Nashville to see all of the roommates and watch Callie pledge her life to Eric in marriage.

It was the most beautiful wedding Ev-ER! Hands down. I'll post about it later this week.

Finally, I'm back in Dothan. I observed at the High School this morning...ran into sought out the old boy, and realized that he's super unfriendly. I guess that was mistake number 1 today. The teacher I observed for didn't teach, so I didn't last very long there. Now I'm going to get a short nap, go for a run, then study, Study STUDY STUDY! There's a chance I'll get the results of the praxis on Friday...otherwise it'll be next week. NERVOUS! I was told today that I may have only needed to get less than half correct. I'm praying.

More interesting posts to come...(well...interesting if you're into my friends weddings)

1 comments:

Sarah Frances said...

Olivia!!! Sorry it was tough leaving SIFAT :( Glad you had a good time at the wedding! I'm praying for you as you continue studying and keeping my fingers crossed about the Praxis scores :) Talk to you soon!