Saturday, May 02, 2009

I just lost 89 minutes of my life that I'll never get back. WHAT IN THE WORLD! I've been so excited to see this movie ever since I found out Jarred had it upstairs. It just seems to be one of those classics that everyone needs to watch.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST WATCHED THIS WHOLE MOVIE. Wow...

I don't even know what it means...I'll leave you with some memorable ridiculous quotes that I looked up.

"Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?"

"What are you gonna do...bleed on me?"

Man: "She turned me into a newt"
Sir Bedevere: "A newt?"
Man: "Well...I got better."

If someone out there understands this movie please explain. If not, I'm going to redeem myself by watching something better...like Wall-E

1 comments:

Lauri said...

Olivia- This is a classic. The humor is so random that it is funny. I love that you watched it but don't hate, Lauren's and my friendship was basically founded on this movie! haha!
Kidding.
Love you tons-
Lauri