Thursday, May 07, 2009

Birthday....

This is by far my favorite birthday present...Save maybe the dress I haven't picked out. My grandma sent me this fabulous little letter box from Potter Barn FULL of amazing goodies. Several boxes of Milano's...some Betty Crocker chocolaty things...Dunkin' Donuts coffee...some cappucccino mix...some great trail mix...bubble bath....and cheese straws. It was pretty exciting. I'm not gonna lie.


In other birthday news:


I baked my own birthday cupcakes for other people to eat...

I made my own lunch (which was mighty tasty)

I watched a movie by myself...

I went to the post office...

And now i'm getting ready for the trailor park...which will be fun!


And I had a birthday epiphany...what I've learned in my 23 years on earth:


"Some people can be trusted...and everyone will let you down"

2 comments:

Evan said...

Guilty as charged :(

O-Town said...

you know...i actually wasn't even thinking about you @ ALL when I wrote that, it didn't even reference that..but whatever..take it if you want it.