Sunday, April 26, 2009

Testing.....

Anyone out there planning to take the Mathematics Content Knowledge Exam, all I can say is STUDY YOUR BRAINS OUT...and then study some more. And it would be best if you had about 5 years to prepare.

AGHHGHHGHG!!!! It's over. I don't feel good about it. And it's not just be being my normal "oh I didn't do good" then making an "A" self. I didn't take one single integral, and I only think I took the derivative of one function. THAT IS NOT GOOD!

First I worked all the problems I was confident I knew how to do...About 20/50. Then after I went back I found several more I was confident about...maybe 26/50...MAYBE.

But it's over. And I feel decent about the middle school content test. So maybe I'll be teaching middle school instead of high school? Who knows. I e-mailed TFA to see what happens if I failed...so I'll let y'all know.

0 comments: