Sunday, April 12, 2009

Content

Many things in life don't make sense to me...but this picture does.

Me peacefully floating down the river (that branches off of the amazon)...I'm pretty sure I was thinking "I love my life."

And know, 9 months later...I'm thinking "I love my life."

This is such a new discovery phase of my life...And I'm SO excited about all there is to learn. The only problem is...WHERE IS THE TIME!!!! 3 months ago when I was in Dothan and had all the time in the world to bask in learning...Nothing...Nada...I just wanted to be lazy.

NOW...I'm busy ALL the time and up to my ears in TFA work. But it's okay. Good even. I think it makes the discovery that much better that I have to work for it.

Stay tuned for a bridal shower and Easter update!!

"Truth is rarely pure and never simple." -Oscar Wilde


0 comments: