Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm lonely...

Maybe it's because he's talking to her.
Maybe I'm letting myself think I lost again.
Maybe it's because I'm terrified of this test.
Maybe it's because I'm running out of time.
Maybe I feel vulnerable because I've put so much of me into this that if I fail, I'm a failure.
Maybe I'm wishing he would call.
Maybe it's that time of the month.
Maybe it's because I don't feel good.
Maybe I miss my friends.
Maybe I've lost sight of Him!
Maybe I'm just lonely...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love you and miss you! Hope you have a better day tomorrow. Just know, you're not alone!

Sarah Frances said...

Olive!!!! I love you!!! And no you are absolutely not alone!!!! Keep your head up, just hang tough, and when it gets too rough, fall on your knees and pray!

Lauri said...

Olivia.
Praying for you pal.