Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Weekend Update

The weekend began on Thursday. I took the Praxis I tests (3 tests down, 1 to go until I'm "Highly Qualified"...whatever that means), then I headed over to the G's to be an extra set of hands in preparation for prom and the after prom party. Don't E-beth J.Bobby look beautiful. I don't know that I've ever seen a prettier prom dress and the picture doesn't even begin to do it justice. It has a fairly long train that bustles in the back. :) They're sweet.

Saturday morning at 6:30 a.m. I was on the road again, headed to Atlanta for Courtney's first shower!!! Mrs. Danice did a fabulous job of the food and decorations. Lindsay made the strawberry bouquet in the center...and we had fabulous strawberry champagne lemonade and sweetini's! Not to mention the best cupcakes I've ever had in my whole life!

You can't tell here, but these are the bouquet's Cass and I made for the rehearsal dinner. We only had enough bows to make 3 (since everyone gets Bed Bath and Beyond to provide gift wrapping). The one in the center is Courtney's...it is full of all the real bows, and bows we reconstructed. Mine and Cass's consist of white BB&B bows and tissue paper stuffed around. I thought we did a decent job. The other two will be made at the next shower in North Carolina!


Here we are!! Courtney with all her girls! I'm so excited for the big day! Congrats Court!
P.S.- I apologize in advance for any prolong absences from the blog. The Praxis II is taking over my life.

0 comments: