Monday, June 08, 2009

Wedding Weekend

And of course the pictures are out of order so just bare with me. One day I'll figure this all out...

This is me and Cass at the Double Decker Bus/Coffee Shop. A-Mazing. The bartender guy, I think his name was Jake, got annoyed with me I think (something about Jake's) I was just making friendly conversation. Anyway...It was a cool little deal, and my hazelnut coffee was great. Just what the doctor ordered after the wedding festivities. Yes, I'm starting at the end...but not going chronologically....I can't figure this thing out. Deal.
Here's a fun reception shot. Me, the beautiful bride and groom, Cass and the fiance, and SFL. By the way, all these photos are courtesy of SFL. I used Court's camera all weekend, but given how she's on her honeymoon, SFL saved the day.

This would be my favorite part of the wedding...Meet B. who pretty much played with me and Cass the whole time. She was wonderful. This was us swinging her in the middle of the dance floor. She wanted to swing, spin, dance, play tag and...

play Simon Says. Note that neither Cass, Joe or I felt the need to tell her no. Instead, we just rolled around on the ground in our b'maid dresses...in the middle of the reception. We're cool. You're jealous.
and finally the bride and groom say farewell. I think Court would have stayed at the reception all night. Austin was ready to hit the road. Hope you guys are having fun in Utah!!!

1 comments:

amanda h. said...

i love this! you all look so pretty :) can't believe court is a married woman now!