Monday, September 21, 2009

Things that make me nauseated

  1. knowing I probably ruined kanoxious's (remember him) life. *I hope this is an exaggeration, but it may not be. this responsibility is killing me.
  2. 14 year old's making out IN PUBLIC, like I've never made out in PRIVATE...Okay, maybe I have in the privacy of my own home but NEVER in PUBLIC. This one makes me nauseated for 2 reasons 1 - because it's just gross 2 - because why should the irresponsible 9th graders be getting some love when I'm not?
  3. When my TFA program director shows up at exactly the wrong time...again. I'm trying to be a good corps member and it keeps back firing.
  4. The fact that I'm missing the season premier of HOUSE. Don't worry...I'm going to get a bottle of wine, and I'll enjoy the show online after it's over...so from 9-11.
  5. Knowing I'm not going to get any sleep tonight (see #4)

0 comments: