Monday, September 21, 2009

Notes

Please read the following note I took up in class today (Exactly as it is written on the paper)



Whussupp Chrisy



nun BrD. ion wnA take Dis Test.



Rite men etha anis duba hard ion lyk dnis class bunt anyways.



ryte! she IYLK miss. Norwood



lol! Bunt iuno dnis stuf im black black people dont know shyt & lol [up] & dna pup rally whus bron O.M.G.



yea. Dey boy Cheerleader wus gewd doe. -n0 yhu crazi



lol, bunt O.M.G. dna homecomin thang 4 dna freshman was dnat bull LITERALLY.



Yea who U go Forr? I went 4 denise!



macy duh



awl! she b b.shixxn 2 much. Ms. S....



I'm sure it would have continued but this is where I took the note...

THIS IS THE FUTURE!!! This is the next generation. I think they spelled maybe 10 words correctly. WHAT LANGUATE IS THAT?



This is what I deal with people

**Names changed to protect the guilty

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Seriously?! This is how they wrote the letter? Girl, imma fe sor fo u! I'm amazed!

amanda h. said...

hey, at least they spelled "literally" correctly, right? i'm not sure mine would get that far haha.

O-Town said...

HA! Rachel...I just figured out what you said...I LOVE IT! and yes, seriously...this is one of many, but it is a mest.