Thursday, July 30, 2009

Addendum & Blackberries

As an addendum to the last post I'd like to throw this in for Marie. They're no you either. I'd actually take either the TH or you over them for miles and miles. Even though I like them. Most days.

Okay seriously, I had this thought today that "they are NEVER going to leave."

Now, I was telling Cassie today. I'm sure I had these thoughts Junior year....that I was psycho, crazy and what was i thinking because these 9 people where NEVER going anywhere...but the thing is. I don't remember having those thoughts. I just know myself, so I know they probably existed.

Some new thoughts.

I heard A talking to her fam in Polish, and I taught her how to use a can opener (yes, you read that right). I'm liking E a lot...and L doesn't close cabinet doors, like EVER.

Okay...this post was suppose to be about blackberries. I've gotten off topic.

Cassie and I went to pick blueberries on Wednesday, but no one had blueberries. So she found us this little farm in Cross Plains, TN and we picked blackberries. They are so flippin' big it's ridiculous.

I've made blackberry muffins and a blackberry & peach cobbler (the peach came from the farm too). I have pictures, but no way to upload them. I'll try to find a way to do that this weekend, and I'll post the pictures and the recipe.

After we picked, we went to this 1930's style drug store and soda fountain for lunch. Sorta like Toomer's but smaller and way better because lemonade was a dollar something instead of $4.00. We both had pimento cheese sandwiches, which were great...no cottage cafe, but great. Then we had milkshakes. I had peach, she had cookies and cream.

Wednesday was a good day.

Pictures to come.

Tomorrow is my first day @ school. WooHoo/Nervous. It's definitely getting nervous in here. I'll make it though. No hott coach tomorrow, but I'll keep you all posted when he finally does make an appearance.

0 comments: