Monday, July 13, 2009

Life these days.

Oops...

I forgot the blog existed this week. Apologies to my 4 faithful readers and anyone else who happened along.

I'll be back...but probably not regularly until the end of the month.

Guess what???

.........

No really, guess............................................................

Okay, I'll just tell you.

INSTITUTE IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew...I'm so glad.

I'll post a final recap eventually, but for now...an update of sorts.

Currently I'm @ SIFAT...I won't bore you with tales of how this is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PLACE TO BE. I went to Worship on the Water @ Lake Wedowee yesterday to hear Nate speak and Addie and Laura sing. I lounged around yesterday afternoon. Watched some TV...Which I haven't done in FOREVER. Went to worship (I love worship...I miss corporate worship), got up and helped w/ breakfast. Went to town. Helped with lunch. And just got back from a run...I ran into 3 cows...They were just chillin' in the old village. That's why I love this place. You go for a run and meet up with 2 cows and a baby calf. It seriously looked like I was interrupting their conversation. I like to think that they left and started talking about me.

I'll be here till Friday, then I'm off to Nashvegas to move into my new house!!!

Cassie's shower is on Saturday. More Moving Sunday. Getting settled Monday and Tuesday. Round Zero on Thursday!

I'll update sporadically until then, but regular posting will resume begin @ the beginning of August.

Peace.

0 comments: