Friday, February 26, 2010

Him

He reminds me of some weird combination of high school (HS), Mountain Man (MM), and Arrogant. Points to the first person who can name all these people's names in real life. I'm guessing no one...oh wait, maybe one person.

He's really nice. I don't think anyone who reads this remembers HS except Rach. HS was just too nice for me. I mean seriously, I couldn't handle it. He was great. But @ 15 I didn't know how to just let someone treat me that well. He found a beautiful girl that obviously knows how to let him treat her well. BUT, S is just as nice. If not nicer. I like it this time around.

MM - Well, hopefully he won't always be my standard of comparison. Maybe one day S will be my standard of comparison, or maybe not...but for now...that's where we stand. Like MM, S loves to be outside. He loves Jesus and enjoys enjoying His creation. He also doesn't mind arguing with me. Something MM never minded doing. They are both real cute with a beard.

Arrogant - S is by no means arrogant. I feel like they both share political views, and the reasons why they hold super conservative views! They both watch the office, and just like I suffered through it for Arrogant, I'm sure I'll suffer through it for S.


So...This is pretty much the story for now. I'll tell you more later. I want to make a running list of things I like about him. And I just need to make a real post later.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I've been waiting for these posts :) I hate I didn't get to talk to you Sunday but it was atleast good to see you in passing! Sounds like you're doing good!

Evan said...

I think I can take a pretty good guess. Does that change the total number of people who would know? - Evan

Anonymous said...

Rachel! I know. I was in SUCH A HURRY to get out the door. I feel like I didn't talk to a lot of people. Probably I should have just gotten up and come to sunday school. :) Hope you are doing well. I should be home for spring break in a couple of weeks!!! :)