Monday, February 08, 2010

Funny Things...

#1. When I got dressed this morning my thought process was "this will have to do because everything I want to wear is in my car b/c it needs to go to the dry cleaners, wrinkled, or dirty."

All I've heard today is..."WoW! Why are you so dressed up?" or "You look nice today" or "Uh-Oh what did you do this weekend." or my personal favorite..."You must have a date this week." - I do thank you very much!

Moral of the story...wear the ugly grey sweater more often (seriously, I hate this cardigan I have on).

#2. I went through an insane amount of trouble to find out the blog address of my friend who is keeping it a secret. AN INSANE amount of trouble. Anyways...I found it out. Then felt incredibly guilty for knowing. SO, I haven't checked. I decided I would check one more time and If she'd started posting...I'd never look again. Delete the site from my history so she could have her own personal space to write. It's been 3 AND 1/2 WEEKS...and NOTHING. All that trouble I went through and all that guilt I felt for stealing the address...AND NOTHING!!!! RIDICULOUS! *If you're reading...sorry I hijacked your blog. I swear I'm not going back to it. So you could post.

#3. When it rains it pours. There's been a boy drought...now there's two. I'm double dipping...is that bad? Only for one more date though. I've just about made up my mind. Unless I can have two valentines day dates...but since I'm thinking about it...I probably won't have any.

#4. When I start dating them there is always a holiday or birthday coming up. Or like this one and the last on...A BIRTHDAY AND A HOLIDAY!!!! What's that about.

Ridiculous.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

I'll post snow pictures soon. I haven't done pictures lately.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

1) Sounds like me. Everyone always ask "why are you so dressed up?" but I then have to explain I haven't done laundry in 2 weeks and this is all I have left.
2)such a stalker :)
3)such a lover

I like reading your blog!