Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Update of sorts...

So I feel like I should update from the vent.

It was a misunderstanding. I did not put a post-it on the referral reminding her that this student was in 4th period (the referral states it, but she wanted something that would stand out). Everything is taken care of. I wrote up my first non-dress code referral since the last post yesterday. And God love my amazing AP because she brought me the referral so I could list previous interventions so that she could follow through. He got one day OSS. Now, I'm thinking I may have preferred 2 days ISS, but as a good educator (Ha!) I shouldn't want my kids to miss more days of school than absolutely necessary.

S0 - all is well in the world.

And the kid who got written up yesterday...well, he called me by my first name...and I was already hot and bothered. SO - I'm betting no one does that for a while.


On a completely unrelated note, I apparently have a boyfriend now. Another post will come soon analyzing what this means...because I don't know! :)

0 comments: