Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Why I Like Him...

It's not a specific him...

It applies to all of the hims there have ever been ...

I was sitting here at work watching my lovely babies test...when I was thinking about why I like (a specific) him...and consequently, why I don't like a couple of different hims.

It's been sort of like speed dating over here.

Several different boys...some I like, some I don't.

They all have 1 thing in common - actually, several things.

1. they love Jesus
2. they are attractive
3. they are smart/successful/driven
4. i can talk easily with them
5. they like me

So ... why do I like some boys and not others...if they all meet the above criteria.

It's sass. I. do. not. want. to. date. someone. I. can. run. all. over.

Maybe it's because when I'm comfortable I have a big personality...and I AM SASSY...and I can be bold and abrasive and bossy and lots of other synonyms to the above words.

In a relationship I crave someone who tells me no...a man who will push back...someone who can be kind, without being a pushover.

I. DON'T. WANT. TO. BE. BOSSY. in a relationship...but I will. I'm an envelope pusher....It's just who I am.

So - boys of the world...STOP BEING A PUSHOVER! I don't care if we just met. BE SASSY! It will only win you points in my book...


Passive Aggressiveness is for wimps.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

This one made me smile. It's definitely who you are.