Friday, March 04, 2011

DREAM 2

Okay ... This is a dream from last week...But first you need the backstory.

I dated this guy casually when I lived in Dothan. He was great...but he knows everything...so for privacy sake, we'll refer to him as arrogant (even though he's really not).

We dated for several weeks...maybe even a couple months. I don't remember the details.

What I do remember was WE.NEVER.KISSED.

In retrospect...not a bad thing...at the time I was like "HELLO KISS ME ALREADY."

I like to kiss boys.

The end.

Okay - Back to the dream:

I was teaching school (which is what I do for a living) and my principal decided we need to all take part in a helicopter training program. So we went through this program and it was my time to actually be in charge of the controls. My principal decided it would be a good idea for me to fly my WHOLE CLASS (because whole classes fit in helicopters...didn't you know that).

Anyways...I was super nervous - 1. because it was my first time flying and 2. because there would be 20+ people in the chopper with me.

SO - She says "no worries, you'll have a co-pilot"

I get in the plane to meet my co pilot and I see him. Arrogant. I was glad to see him...because I haven't in over a year...maybe over 2 years. ANYWAYS...it made me WAY more nervous.

So we fly my students around. **And for the record, he wasn't arrogant AT.ALL...but really helpful** (you like how i feel the need to defend him...even though it was A DREAM!...I'm telling you...my dreams are real)

SO - We get down, park the chopper and then go in this closet and make out like crazy.

what. a. dream.

I definitely had to email said boy and tell him about it. He thought it was funny and said "I would have kissed you if I would have known it would prevent you from having crazy dreams."

Geeze Louise!

Happy Dreaming!

0 comments: