Thursday, March 03, 2011

DREAM 1

I've got to start documenting my dreams. They are OUT OF CONTROL these days. So...This is the first installment of my dreams. I'm sure I will be updating regularly.

I wish I had started blogging about them when the dreams started. I mean, they have been crazy. It started a few weeks after S and I broke up...but the other day someone suggested to me that the cause could be my new "organic" (it's not really organic) diet. I wonder if he could be right.

ANYWAYS -

Dream 1:

So last night I dreamed I was walking around in someones front yard. I think it belonged to the K's from Dothan, but I could be mistaken. Anyways...all of a sudden this neon orange and white frog started hoping around....I noticed AT ONCE that it was poisonous (it looked like a frog from the IPhone app, Pocket frogs). Anyways...like I said, poisonous. But, I thought:

"No big deal...it's just a frog. . . I'll stay out of it's path"

WRONG.

He began to pursue me. Chasing me ALL.OVER.THE.YARD. which at this point had at least quadrupled in size.

I got bit. I started writhing in pain.

I was lying in front of the door screaming in pain....

and then the dream changed.

I was on the way to a cheer competition with my dad and sister. I was complaining about my foot and Emily was complaining about needing a uniform. SO - We decided to break into the police station. My dad was CERTAIN that it would be okay.

He took MY cheer leading clothes and went in. He came out a few minutes later without my clothes. They had confiscated them because they realized he was breaking in.

And that my friends. Was last night's dream.

It's seriously like I'm living in an alternate universe at night. Stay tuned. I've got some old ones to post, and I'm sure new ones will come.

0 comments: