Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dream 3

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

So it's just been a really long week, with lots going on...there have been ZERO nights to lay on the couch and watch t.v. and I've only gotten to climb twice. Not a typical week.

So, maybe it was the exhaustion...maybe it was the glass of wine before bedtime...maybe it was the fact that I'm coming of of a medication. Anyways...last night's dream might beat all.

Blue will represent the dream...I'll change to black for explanations:

My mom, dad, sister, niece and I headed out to the lake for a day of deep see fishing my parents are divorced...and I KNOW you can't deep sea fish at a lake...never mind my niece is 8 weeks old. My dad and I set out to fish while my sister, mom and niece were laying out on the shore. We received a phone call and everyone besides me and my dad headed home because the baby needed some Tylenol.

My dad and I headed back to the shore. My dad left to put the boat up and I took a walk. When I got back, it was dark and I couldn't find my dad. ANYWHERE. I immediately panicked. I looked all over, asked a bunch of people and never found him. I called my mom. After a while I started sobbing. My mom decided to come back to help me find him.

When she arrived, she wasn't my mother...she was Cassie. We started a search of the boat dock and areas around the lake. After a while we decided to go to a pottery painting place.

Once we arrived at the pottery painting place (now it is nighttime), it was no longer my dad who was missing, but Stephen. At the potter place I begin frantically calling Stephen and get the owner of the potter shop involved. Finally, a lady answers Stephen's phone and gives me an address and tells me I can meet her there. I hear Stephen's voice...he is distressed.

The lady who owns the potter shop begins talking to this couple named x and kitten. this is a real couple on climbfind...but I've never met them. So the couple lets me know that Stephen has been climbing for this girl for a while and she is safe.

The lady gives us a time line of Stephen's life climbing with this girl for the past several months.
Cassie had to be at school at 6 the next morning. So we were on a time constraint (it took 6 hours to get home from the lake). The lady calls me back and tells me I need to be there by midnight, but I need to make sure "my friend" can climb down the hill to where she is holding Stephen.

Cassie decides we should call the cops.

The police don't really want to listen. They hear me out, but don't offer to help me...they just tell me not to go.

I'm SOBBING the whole time.

Then...it becomes midnight, and Cassie says WE HAVE TO LEAVE HIM AND GO HOME...Because she has to be at school at 6 a.m.

Then I wake up and realize it's 5 a.m. - Every light in my house is on. My blood pressure is up...my heart is racing...and friends is playing on television.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!

0 comments: