Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Valentine's Day

This post is really overdue.

Sorry.

It's my valentine's day post.

So, we had a valentine's day party at my house. I almost missed it. But then plans changed, I got disappointed...and then I found this. Which made all the disappointment DISAPPEAR.

I don't know how much I've said about my roommates.

E is the planner (she planned the party)
L is the crazy, doesn't take social cue's, Northern roommate...she can be really funny
A is in love really. It's ridiculous. Stephen and I had our first date on her 1 year anniversary, and as far as she's concerned that means S and I are gonna just get married.

SO - All year until last week her boyfriend has been living in Indiana living with us.
Anyways...when she did not come to valentine's party because they had to go on a "date." While they were gone, E thought it would be sweet (b/c she's like that) to put two cupcakes in their room for them.

This is what we found....
............
...........
.........
.....
...
..
.




Now maybe you are thinking this is sweet...Do you know any boy who would appreciate this? I hope he did...but I doubt it. I'm pretty sure it was silky boxers w/ hearts on it in the box if anyone is interested!




0 comments: