Thursday, April 08, 2010

Meet Stephen...


So, if you haven't met him yet (a.k.a. everyone who reads this minus Cassie and Holli - Skype counts right?), meet Stephen.
This is from our rock climbing trip the other day when he almost died and almost killed his sister.
All are well now.
I didn't almost die. But I didn't do anything hard. Because apparently I'm not the natural I thought I was.
I got scared.
I'll be better next time.
For the roommates who read this...he was gonna meet the roommates the weekend of the race...but he just bailed. Pretty sure he's scared of Katie. :)

4 comments:

evan said...

this doesn't count. i refuse to "meet" someone in picture form on a blog. nice try ;) hope to meet you in person soon, stephen. miss you, O! xo - evan

O-Town said...

I know...I know...And Stephen doesn't read the blog...I won't let him :) Then I'd have nowhere to talk about him...ANYWAYS...When you get back to town we'll get together. Glad we got to chat for a second last night.

Lauri said...

he did not bail on our meeting. I won't allow it.

O-Town said...

he did. but he's gonna go to dothan w/ me soon...maybe we can stop in the 'ham for lunch or dinner and meet up with you! :)