Thursday, April 29, 2010

BOLIVIA!!!!!!!!

The "official" Bolivia dates are now June 10th - July 11th OR 20th. Or maybe sometime in between if I decide I want to site see in LaPaz.

There are a million reasons I am excited:

  1. I won't be a newbie this time.
  2. I know people and will get to connect with old friends
  3. There will be no other new people to distract from my experience (selfish much?
  4. I get to go to a Bolivian wedding reception (I don't even know what this means but it sounds fun).
  5. I get to just hug Nancy forever. Maybe we can talk more to each other.
  6. Rachel and Mateo are married now...that's fun
  7. Becky is SUPER COOL and I'm excited to spend more time getting to know her
  8. I doubt Becky will ever suggest I not eat dinner because I'm a woman and "women" don't need to eat 3 meals a day...
  9. Stephen will be gone all summer anyways...So I might as well peace out too.
  10. INSANE amounts of time in a hammock with Jesus! :)

A million...Ten...That's about the same right. I could write more...about how I am excited to shop in town...or buy mandarine's on the way home...or walk to kids to school, or go fishing Zoraida style (even though she's not there :( ... Walk to the internet cafe...Walk to town...Have a meal with the Mennonites. Eat at the internado. Eat at the resteraunt. Eat at Pollo Loco (Please still be there). Eat an empanada...or 10. or 100. Buy crazy bolivian ice ceam off the street. Go to a crazy parade. March with a lantern.

Geeze Louise...I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

ummm. please make it July 11th. pppllllleeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeeee. this is me begging

O-Town said...

Cassie. I'm going to be homeless for an extra week if I make it July 11th. If I make it July 20th I only have to rent a room for a week and a half. But maybe. Maybe. :) I haven't committed yet. :)