Monday, August 17, 2009

Two days down...

AHH!! I'm so excited. I LOVE MY JOB. Seriously. It's pretty awesome. I mean, come back in October and I may feel differently. But for now.

Some highlights from the last two days.

*If you name your kid after a terrorist, he will probably definitely act like one.
*I had a kid come to my class on Friday because he was bored. BORED! Get a grip

Kid: "you didn't call my name"
Me: "What's your name"
Kid: ""
Me: "You're not on my role"
Kid: "I know"
Me: "Let me see your schedule"
Kid: "I don't have one"
Me: "Why not? Are you new?"
Kid: "No, mine was messed up"
Me: "You're suppose to be in the media center"
Kid: "I know, I was there but I got bored so I decided to come to class with my friends"

Give me a break. I made him leave, but of course, as fate would have it, this very talkative friend of mine is in another one of my classes.

Oh the joy.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

that is hilarious!! I miss you!

Sarah Frances said...

Agreed....this makes me laugh!!! Enjoy it girl!