Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The thorn in my side...

Let's just call him Kanoxious. Because Ka starts the first part of his name and obnoxious is what he is. But he's also cute, charming, and really funny. What's a teacher suppose to do with that.

Me: (getting on to him)
Kanoxious: Man, what...what did I do
Me: You know what you did, please stop
Kanoxious: Man, you always picking on me, you must not like me. This is ridiculous
Me: When do we argue things? (correct answer...2:05)
Kanoxious: Right now...Naw, I'm just playing, I'm just playing
Me: Kanoxious, go wait for me outside (this doesn't scare ANYONE by the way)

Me: What's the deal?
Kanoxious: I didn't say it
Me: I heard you
Kanoxious: Okay man, I did...I did...I'm sorry
Me: Okay, you can't speak out in class like that...
Kanoxious (interrupting me): Man, i didn't do it.
Me: Did you do it or not?
Kanoxious: Yeah, yeah, I said it...I'm really sorry Ms. Singleton
Me: Kanoxious, you are a leader in the room...
Kanoxious (interrupting again): I told you I didn't do it.
Me @ this point = really ticked off, but also about to laugh.

CHARMING...ADORABLE. He will go places, if he can control himself.
What's a girl to do. I feel as though he'll appear in many future posts. Look for Kanoxious

1 comments:

Sarah Frances said...

OO the little angels!!! I absolutely can't wait to get into the classroom and hear the funny things my kids will say!