Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beach


This is DEFINITELY my favorite picture from Toomer House Beach Weekend 2010. I LOVE FEET, I LOVE THESE GIRLS, I LOVE THE BEACH! In that order. Kidding. I love the roomies more than feet.
Maybe.

There was a little oil. Cass, Britt and maybe Anna? got oil on them. I threw caution to the wind and swam anyway...oil free. It really is sad though. There were a few birds with oil on them, you could see it washed up in splatters on the shore and two roomies said they saw bigger tar balls down the beach. It really is terrible!
There needs to be retribution.
Seriously.
Anyways...
Love to the roomies.
I'm off to Bolivia

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new background and I was so excited to see 2 new posts this morning! Be careful and enjoy your time in Bolivia! Can't wait to see pictures too. Hope you get some clothes to wear in the meantime!