Thursday, October 08, 2009

crazy...

I just realized I haven't posted in a really long time. Life is crazy, school is busy, and things are good...most days.

Cassie's wedding is this weekend. (which is happy and sad). But, it means I'm not working tomorrow (which is definitely happy), but that means that I have an hour and a half of planning left at this point, so I need to GET IT INTO GEAR so I can leave on time.

The weekend breakdown:

Cheer Practice (2-3)
9th/10th football game (4-6, but i leave at 4:45)
4:45 - 5 (pick up dry cleaning...aka the brides maid dress)
5-5:30 (dinner/drive to class)
5:30-9:30 (class)
8 (sneak out of class early)
8-8:30 (drive to Cassie's house)
8:30 until bedtime (hang out at Tony's Goat Hill Farm)
bedtime-6a.m. (sleep...too bad my body's alarm wakes up super early)

Friday:

Brunch/hang out with Cassie
Go to walmart to buy pillows for the 3 house guests this weekend (it's embarrassing that I only have 1 pillow...Oops)
Hang w/ court
Rehearsal at 4:30
Rehearsal dinner
Go home and GET SOME SLEEP/Call/text Cassie a million times because she's about to get to have sex... :)

Saturday:

8 - get up (that's optimistic...I'm praying I can sleep late)
shower
hair/makeup
drive to Tony's Goat Hill farm for lunch
Head to the walking horse farm
Get Cassie married
Reception
Dinner/Piano bar with the roomies
Go to bed

Sunday:

Sleep all day
Wake up for brief periods of eating & hanging w/ Ashley

Monday:

Get up and start it all over again (minus the wedding this time) :)

I'll be back soon...hopefully w/ wedding pictures.

0 comments: