Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cheering Woes

If ONE MORE cheerleader comes to my room and says "Are we having practice?" or texts me and says "Can we have practice?" I'm going to SCREAM!!!!

I am absolutely enjoying not having practice. I LOVE the thought of not having practice for a week, or a month, or the rest of the year. (Okay, I'm dreaming...but still. The thought makes me smile).

WHY do they want to practice? Half of them don't show up when we do, and they certainly don't actually practice. Seriously. GIVE ME A BREAK.

I guess we need to practice soon. Hopefully games don't start for a few weeks and I can have this whole week with no practice. Help Me!

4 comments:

holli vining said...

Maybe, they just like hanging out with you, maybe?

O-Town said...

This is why you need to move back from Mongolia. Because I need that perspective. I need to get over the whole "I don't really like my kids" thing.

Unknown said...

I agree with Holli. I know my kids loved hanging out with you! Miss you...Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Kathryn, You're kids are normal and well adjusted. Not PSYCHO freshman... :) Seriously, I love your kids. Hope you are all doing well.