Friday, August 05, 2011

Summer Update

So...I just read this post and realized that I never started writing...Oh well. There's always now.

So an update...for the two of you who still stop by from time to time.

1. I went to Colorado. It was good and terrible at the same time. No other explanation is gonna happen here. I'm not airing all my laundry for the interent world.

2. The summer job was great. Only I didn't get paid until a month after I was supposed to . BLEH. BOO for the organization at lead. They do education decently though, so I guess it's a trade off.

3. I closed on my house. I'm a homeowner with lots to do these days. Maybe some DIY projects coming to the blog world soon.

4. I did LOTS of relaxing

5. I didn't pick up a hobby. Again...there's always now.

6. I made really good friends with my bible study girls. and with an old roommie. and with my kickball team. Goal. Accomplished.

7. I've already mentioned this. I didn't write.

**Oh well.

Anyone of the two of you know how to make this look like a real blog and not like a crappy blogger blog?? I'm sure there's a way, I just don't know how.

0 comments: