Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Summery

I'm excited about summer.

1 - It means a trip to Colorado to see Katie...I'm not sure why I'm SO excited about that...but I am


2 - I found a summer job. It's only 3.5 weeks...1/2 days...and exactly the pay I needed


3 - I'm going to work on my house...I'm hoping to close in LESS THAN 2 WEEKS?!?!?!?!?!?


4 - I want to just relax.


5. I want to pick up a hobby


6. I want to force myself to make new friends


7. I want to write - Not here necessarily, although maybe. I really want a place where I can just be....and open up to the Lord. I used to write a lot more. For myself. I NEVER DO anymore. When I do find 3 minutes to start...I just don't know what to say. So - I want to do that again. Even if it just means a lot of sitting before the words come.


Summer,

Hurry up will ya.

We've got big plans - that involve a lot of nothing.

I've never been so excited.

0 comments: