Monday, March 22, 2010

Looking Back.

So I was looking back at some old blog posts the other day and reading them to S (since I won't tell him the blog address) and I realized two very important things...

1 - I've had the blog FOR A YEAR!!!!! :) I am so impressed with myself for blogging regularly semi-regularly for a year. I normally start things and quit it...and while this blog is not as exciting as it used to be (at least I don't think so), at least it still exists.
*This is a huge record over Cassie's blog that didn't even last 1 real post.

2 - The blog is not NEARLY as good or as regular as it used to be. When I was reading it to S, I realized I used to post a lot more pictures...I'm going to work on doing that again. Really, I haven't been taking as many pictures as I used to...but I do have some. I don't think i realized how great a job SIFAT was. I was able to do a lot of reflecting, and thus a lot more posting.

So - New Year's Resolution for the blog...Find time to do more reflecting...and post about it! + add more pictures...they made it so much more exciting.

1 comments:

holli vining said...

i love that you have new year's resolution

1. for your blog
2. in march.

love you.