Saturday, December 19, 2009

Peace Out...

I'm going on a blogging hiatus. Not that I don't do that all the time. I'm just telling you this time. I'm not going to be at school...and since that pretty much is where all of my material comes from, I'm going to be empty. If something funny comes up at home I'll post. Don't hold your breath.

To end about my kids.

Last day of exams. Bell rings at 10:28. At 10:30 I go close my door and skip to the office. I was quite literally skipping.

One of my sweet, precious girls sees me in the hall and says "Ms. S____, why are you skipping, and why do you look so happy."

I said "because it's Christmas break...aren't you happy"

"Well YEAH, but I'm a student. You are a teacher. What are you going to do all break without us?"

Bless her heart.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: