Monday, December 07, 2009

Dropped the Bomb...

So, I bit the bullet, put my big girl panties on, and told my roomies I'm moving out in June when the lease runs out. I was really scared to do it, but I'm really glad I did. I didn't want to damage any relationships, because they are really sweet girls. I just really want to live alone. So...Next year - Single living here I come. I'm pumped! It'll be a first. And I think I'm going to like it.

HUGE thanks to Holli for her Mongolian encouragement. I knew she was on the other end of the computer waiting for me to report that I'd done it. See holli, you can be there for someone...even from half way around the world.

Stay tuned for some fun pictures, and a funny story, from my slumber party week with Cass...who by the way has not shown me her pictures from her wedding. I'm not bitter CASSIE!

2 comments:

holli vining said...

I'm so glad I could be of some encouragement to someone :)

Don't worry, Olivia...Cassie hasn't shown me the pictures either...or emailed me back for that matter...

:)

Julie said...

No surprise that Holli's encouragement skills reach around the globe! She's just that {beautiful} kind of girl.

So glad that you'll venture out on your own. There is a freedom to single living and I'm glad you're embracing it. I think you'll love it. It will feed that introvert side of you that really likes time alone. I am pretty sure you're close to me on the personality profile thingy and we NEED that time, but don't always seek it out. Enjoy!

I still {heart} your blog. It makes me smile. :)